Find your local store to view product availability
Product Code: 286413
When Scott first introduced the Addict back in 2008, it was already the lightest bike on the market and was seen as the benchmark for the industry. Over the years the family has grown and is now probably the most complete bike series out there. From an ultra-lightweight road bike to the versatile gravel grinder, there are many models to choose from to delight lightweight fans in every discipline. Light, fast, and ready to turn heads. Light, fast, and ready to turn heads. The Addict RC 40 provides you with all of the competitive advantage you've ever dreamed of. Fully integrated cables and race-ready spec combine to give you the tool to sprint to a mountain top finish or win your local criterium.
Take a look at our full range of Scott Addict bikes here at My Ride.
The tips of our proverbial lightweight icebergs are still our Racing Concept models (RC). Developed to give riders that edge to take the biggest wins in the sport. The remarkably lightweight frame makes the RC every climber's dream bike. Additionally, Scott introduced a more affordable version which comes with an endurance geometry for even more compliance to fit the needs of everyday riders. Those who don't want to stick to asphalt can go off-road with the Gravel. Thanks to its incredibly powerful carbon fibers, all Addict models still have the same main feature- a remarkably lightweight frame. For better control, regardless of weather conditions most models are now available with disc brakes.
Thanks to its incredibly powerful carbon fibers, all Addict models still have the same main feature- a remarkably lightweight frame. For better control, regardless of weather conditions most models are now available with disc brakes.
- There are two different geometries for the Addict on-road bike. All RC models have the same well proven geometry as that of the Team DSM bikes, while the others come with a less aggressive and more comfortable endurance geometry. So, if you wake up in the morning, stretch, strap on a heart rate monitor, and go KOM hunting, the Addict RC family might be for you. However, if getting out on the bike means that you're going to be gone for hours, chewing up mile after mile in search of freedom, then perhaps the Addict's more comfortable geometry is your go to. The beauty with the Addict family is that there is a lightweight and capable road bike for anyone and everyone. The Addict RC is the benchmark road bike when it comes to racing. It is designed to fit the needs of Team DSM and ambitious everyday riders alike. Extremely lightweight, Scott's strongest carbon structure to date and with completely integrated cable routing and aero features, the All-New Addict RC is a dream bike from every angle.
Light weight and Stiffness
- Through clever layering and reinforcement in certain zones Scott achieved more stiffness at the bottom bracket and headset without any compromise on the compliance of the seat stays. Furthermore, a completely hollow structure as well as minimum bonding points and no alloy parts for drop outs or brake mounts ultimately makes an extremely light frame set.
Syncros Creston IC Handle Bar
- Clean and uncluttered, our new Syncros combo cockpit allows us to route all the cables completely internally through the bar, headset and into the frame as part of SCOTT's new ICC routing. Working with internationally renowned partner Gebiomized, Scott created the ultimate ergonomic shape for riders. The V-shape has also allowed for the weight to be dropped and optimize stiffness, simultaneously improving cable routing making mechanics' lives easier. Also achieving more aero benefits too by tucking our new computer integration into the gap.
Comfort Zone Construction
- Like the Foil the new Addict RC has low seat stay attachments which lead to a smooth riding experience even when it gets rough. This is achieved without any effect on pedaling efficiency and stiffness of the bottom bracket.
- The new Addict uses a race geometry that meets the requirements of both our professional riders and sportive customers who prefer a more aggressive position and very direct handling.
Syncros Creston 2.0 Compact Alloy
Syncros Addict RC Integrated
Syncros Belcarra Regular 2.0
Syncros Duncan 1.0 Aero
Syncros RR 1.5 1 1/4
Shimano BR-R8070 Hyd.Disc
Shimano SM-MT800 CL rotor 160/F and 160/R
Shimano CS-R7000 11-30
Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Hollowtech II 52x36 T
Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-SS 22 Speed
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 Carbon Dual control 22 Speed
Addict RC Disc HMX Road Race geometry / Replaceable Derailleur Hanger Internal cable routing
Addict RC HMX Flatmount Disc 1 1/4-1 1/2 Eccentric Carbon steerer
Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Fold 700x28C
Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Fold 700x28C
Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28 Front / 28 Rear Syncros Axle w/Removable Lever with Tool
*Please note product specifications are subject to change.