Bell Sanction Helmet
- The Bell Sanction is a lightweight, low-profile full face perfectly suited for those who want full-face protection, without the bulk. At 850g it won't weigh you down. It features 15 vents to keep you cool and an adjustable visor to keep the sun out of your eyes.
- Who's this item for: Designed to be used for gravity type riding, the Sanction is perfect for DJ, Slopstyle, or shuttle days.
- Construction: It features an ABS plastic hard shell construction.
- Rotational liner: There is no rotational liner in this helmet.
- Straps/Retention System: Has standard Y straps and plastic quick release buckle.
- Ventilation: The Sanction is well ventilated with 15 aerodynamically placed vents to keep you cool while you are out shredding.
- Padding: Features a padded cloth liner for better comfort and fit.
- Weight: Weighs only approximately 850 grams.
- Pros: Its affordable, lightweight and well ventilated. Its a great option for young riders looking for their first Full Face.
- Cons: Not as much protection as other full face helmets. You would want something with a bit more protection for DH duties.